FinScope Consumer is a probability survey and has as its focus the end user (individual or Household) of financial services and products. The FinScope Consumer Survey is unique in aiming specifically to increase understanding of the informal financial product/service market. It is widely used by governments to direct policy development and by financials service providers to build more relevant and profitable financial products & services.
FinScope Consumer offers the following solutions:
- Implementation of national probability financial inclusion surveys
- Implementation of sub national probability financial inclusion surveys (e.g. provincial/state, city, rural, women, youth)
- Provision of technical assistance and quality control to countries who are implementing their own financial inclusion surveys
- Capacity building and training for countries launching their first financial inclusion surveys
- Bespoke surveys focused on specific issues of relevance to financial inclusion such as digital financial service, payments, remittances etc.
- Exploratory qualitative research.